Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Coming along I guess


Most of the toys she will not use for the next two weeks are now boxed and ready to go.
About 80% of the books are done. Our clothing is mostly pared down to what we actually want to take. My studio stuff is about 60% done (still have a few pieces I need to finish up in the next couple of days so I can not just pack it all in).

My place looks like a tornado ran through it. It does not feel like we are making any progress at all. I am not sure how we have thrown out or given away over 30 bags and boxes of stuff and still have more than we know what to do with. This is just bonkers. Ape. Insane. Cookoo. Nutso. Crazy. Absurd. Bananas. Loony. Inane. Dotty. 1 card short of a full deck.

Anyone want to come help? Chances are you get free stuff.

No comments: