Monday, September 1, 2008

And more updates on today

Took back the desk and the night tables. They helped us figure out why it was not working. upgraded the desk to a more expensive one (although one we liked less) for free. Also through in a mirpeset mountable Israeli flag for our trouble. We also managed to find a badly damaged medecine cabinet/mirror that suits our purposes perfectly and got it for 2/3 of the SALE price. Thanks Lor!

We got a great surprise later on tonight when they called ot say they were coming with our dining room table and chairs. I can not even begin to tell you how much I love my table! The whole thing is esspresso coloured wood with cream upholstery on the seats. One person call pull it out in under 30 seconds. Love.

We got two new shower heads and a new toilet seat. All is good now in bathroom land.

I went grocery shopping. I did good. I even managed to figure out the whole shmitta thing (more on that later in the week).

Ok, pictures tomorrow, sleep now.

No comments: