Thursday, August 1, 2013

If Only I Knew

One of the weddings I was at this summer, they did something that I had never heard of before.  I asked a friend who is far more well versed in current wedding trends than I am.  He said if he knew then what he knows now they would have done things very differently.

Here I am now 4 months away from my wedding.  There is one thing I definitely want to change but I don't know what I want to do instead. I am just having trouble figuring out in practical terms what that means. There is another question being discussed that for me it was a no brainer. With all the variables involved I am starting to doubt my ability to make the decision that will make me happy on the night of the wedding.

I agree with my friend 100%. Aside from these two things I have no idea in practise what it means.

If you could do your wedding over again, what would you do differently?

2 comments:

Laurie Glicklin Sussman said...

I would have gotten married sooner. I also would have made it more Orthodox than it was.

Anonymous said...

Could you be more specific?

I think I would have had better music and maybe a videographer.

I would concentrate on actually enjoying it - not stressing out over it.