Monday, April 4, 2011

LIARS

Contrary to the flier that comes with the shemeshphone book, not ALL business is BS/RBS are listed. I am a local business in RBS and I am NOT listed in Shemeshphone.  Obviously if I did not pay for an add I do not expect one, but to imply I do not exist because I choose not to advertising with them or that they cover ALL businesses when they don't is just false advertising.  


Not only that, but there seem to be a number of other business, large ones, like Shefa Shuk, Yesh are not listed.  There is also apparently only 1 pizza place in town, and we seem to have  lost a whole lot of restaurants and small business between when I woke up this morning and when my ShemeshPhone Book was delivered.


I agree 100% no pay, no add- but then do not include a flier saying you have included everyone if you have not!

No comments: