Thursday, August 6, 2020

I Can See A Nose, Can You?

Peri and I took Hoodie with us as we were running errands. One of those stops involved the doctors office. Hoodie and I did a couple of near by errands, while Peri waited for her appointment. When those were finished, I took Hoodie to the park behind the doctor's office. Hoodie went around and tried out all the different activities. She eventually climbed the ladder up to the slide. To her dismay, she discovered that the ground was made up of ropes. There was no smooth surface to walk across to the slide. This would never do. 

As soon as she was back down on the ground, she says 'This is not a good park for me.' and begins to walk away. The only practical option was to head up to the waiting area with Peri.

Hoodie was really excited to be with her Eema. She decided to invent a new game to play, that has now been named,  'I see a nose.'  If someone wasn't wearing a mask properly, she would say 'I see a nose.' If a person was wearing a mask properly, she would give them a thumbs up.  She finished playing when she could no longer find any more noses.


No comments: