Thursday, August 6, 2020

The Mousse Barber

Shlomo and I went for haircuts. Normally a haircut would not be an interesting activity.  These are not ordinary times. Earlier this week, they made hair gel in Gan/Camp. He had it in his hair and brought home a small container as well. I guess it is better than slime. He was super excited. Within half an hour of him arriving home, another parent from a different Gan that did the same activity said that their kid's hair was falling out. We had our doubts about the connection but decided the right thing to do was to rinse it out right away.

When Shlomo finished his haircut, he asked the barber for hair gel. Our barber doesn't believe in hair gel. However, he does use mousse.  He put mouse in Shlomo's hair and he put about a quarter of a cup of  mousse into a plastic cup to take home. After my haircut Shlomo insisted that the barber put some in my hair as well.

I really needed the haircut, so I am happy. Shlomo was really happy with mousse.







No comments: