Friday, June 26, 2009

Standard for our klita,

We waited and waited and hmmed and hawed and finally signed Channah up for camp. 2 days later we get a call camp is cancelled because not enough kids signed up. We signed up so recently no money have actually been taken out of our bank account so we do not need to worry about getting anything back.

2 hours later we hear about another camp, with room, for 500 shekel less than we had planned to spend (which, co-incedentally, is the exact ammount we just agreed to pay for swimming lessons that we were not sure if we should do or not because of the cost).


Life seems to work itself out a lot easier on this side of the ocean.

No comments: