Thursday, February 19, 2009

Puzzles continue to fall into place

I forgot to mention the last thing that happened on Tuesday. The Tuesday night shiur was dedicated to me because I had suggested the topic. Living in Bet Shemesh, trumah and misser are not big issues. That is not true when you travel outside of Bet Shemesh to places like Tel Aviv. He thanked me a number of times because he has found sources for ideas that are quoted all the time but the actual quotes are hard to find.

They announced today that they want to start up a class two nights a week. This would be a perfect solution for continuing to learn Hebrew once I start my job. I have already registered. Our class request to continue learning with the same teacher has been submitted to the ministry. Although I am moving on, I think it would be a great thing for the rest of my class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job!