Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Honey, I'm home!

Tonight we are sleeping at the new place. Basic furniture is unpacked. Old place looks like it was hit by a hurricane. That is totally not going to be tackled tonight!

Meantime Channah is out cold in her very pink bedroom. She is dealing with everything pretty well- looking forwarded to putting her princesses back up, but knows that is on the agenda for tomorrow. Her room is always my first priority. Her clothes and toys are already mostly away. She has an awesome new aron in her room So everything has a good place to go.

Movers took forever and cost a small for fine. seriously, if I need to do this again next year, can someone please just kill me?

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Is it bad that the subject of this post made me start singing Shania Twain?