Monday, November 24, 2008

Ezeh Chamud! (so cute!)

Oh my gosh.

Channah just had her first ballet class. Watching 20 4-6 year olds jump around in tutus is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. Sorry, no pictures allowed, but once I get Channah hers I will psot a picture and maybe a video of my Chanalina Ballarina.

She has about 60% of an idea of what is going on. I can see her (through the windown on the door) watching all of the other kids to see what they are doing, then, for the most part trying to do the same thing. The teacher is awesome. High energy and the kids really like her. She has them prancing around and "dancing" while some of them are giggling so hard they are going ot fall over! The class is in Hebrew, but the teacher speaks enough English to praise Channah so she understands it and to answer questions.

This is going to be a great way for Channah to learn random body parts.

No comments: