I’ve been tagged for a meme by Children Mentioned
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Seven things about me
So I got "tagged" to do a meme buy someone on whose blog I left a comment, so here goes.
1. I love making lists. Very, very detailed ones. But then I never follow them. They are more like brainstorming sessions for me than actual organizational aids.
2. I love order. I just can put everything away so that it all has its own perfect home. It will look great, be functional... I just can not seem to maintain it for longer than a nonosecond.
3. My bed MUST be nicely maid before I get into it at night. All sheets are pulled tight, blanket is smoothed out. Even when my room in high school was worse than terrible, I always made my bed right before I went to sleep. I can not sleep otherwise.
4. I really do enjoy the times where I am not being "liberated". Cooking, making things pretty and playing with Channah are my favourite times.
5. I don't drive because I can not keep my attention on the road and am afraid I will hurt others. I can drive. I just don't.
6. I really do not like large groups of other people's children. Yes there are exceptions, and small groups are okay, but too many just annoys me.
7. I hate whining. complain and bitch all you want. Happy to listen. Start whining and you are on your own. (To my family, yes I see the irony. Stooooopppp.)
Hmm, who shall I tag. Shelly. (More tags on my live journal)