- My favourite green winter skirt.
- Jason's shabbat shoes and belt.
- the nuts and bolts from Channah's crib. If/when we need to use it again we are going to need to write the manufacturer to get buy more. I am actually thinking of doing it sooner as I am worried the crib will go out of production. No whispers please.
- A short, wide, white bookshelf.
- My rain-boots (which will become a problem within the next couple of weeks and I think I am going to need to bite the bullet and buy a new pair. So long Eddie Bauer Ducks. It has been a great decade.
- Our oven mitts
- My favourite earrings (ok, really not such a huge problem since I made them the first time, and I can remake them- I just have not gotten around to it)
- Our sanity
Sunday, October 5, 2008
There are a number of things that, although most of our boxes are unpacked, we still can not find and we are starting to fear may have been mislaid in our hurried exit.