Sunday, October 5, 2008

Olly-olly-oxen-free

There are a number of things that, although most of our boxes are unpacked, we still can not find and we are starting to fear may have been mislaid in our hurried exit.

  1. My favourite green winter skirt.
  2. Jason's shabbat shoes and belt.
  3. the nuts and bolts from Channah's crib. If/when we need to use it again we are going to need to write the manufacturer to get buy more. I am actually thinking of doing it sooner as I am worried the crib will go out of production. No whispers please.
  4. A short, wide, white bookshelf.
  5. My rain-boots (which will become a problem within the next couple of weeks and I think I am going to need to bite the bullet and buy a new pair. So long Eddie Bauer Ducks. It has been a great decade.
  6. Our oven mitts
  7. My favourite earrings (ok, really not such a huge problem since I made them the first time, and I can remake them- I just have not gotten around to it)
  8. Our sanity

No comments: